Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy After Long Time

Well, there are some touching moments, as one follows his or her creative pursuits. I just thought of sharing with you, a small moment of joys as I list new photography artworks by friend of mine- Sri. I do know, for past 13 years while we have been friends, that it has been his dream to do become professional photographer. And his style of work motivates me as well do work hard towards betterment of my online etsy shop. When I shared with him the links from this blog and his artwork listings on my shop, he replied with following sentences- " I am happy after long time" and "I feel I am doing something useful". Well even I have been happy to put forward to you all, his works, created with yet another passion for art.

No comments:

Post a Comment