Monday, March 22, 2010

Artist's Corner- Sriraman C R





Dear Readers, please extend warm welcome to my buddy Sriraman (short name- Sri , as seen in the photograph) who is joining my etsy shop - Creations-The Art Shop as freelance artist, in a mutually benefitial partnership. I could have written a lot about him as an artist, all I can say is his photography work amazes me. And I hope it will continue to amaze you as well. I am so delighted to start listing his artworks on Creations- The Art Shop (my etsy shop http://creations1000.etsy.com/ ). Watch out, for his photography work is getting listed soon...

More about Sri, in his own words..Read on.
"Everyone is an artist in some way or the other. Only the degree varies. Some are born artists, some develop it during their lifetime and there are some who have an artistic instinct.
I probably fit in the last category where I purely go by my instincts to create artworks and my passion for photography allows me to do this.

It was my schooling years in Kolkata, India, when I used to watch keenly a family photographer friend of ours take photos of functions and that got me interested in photography from my early age. But I had to wait for a long time after that before I could own a camera and start clicking. And I had to wait a few more years after that, before I fell in love with the SLRs and now the digital ones.
I am the happiest when I am clicking and always strive to get that 'perfect shot' in whatever subject I shoot. Sometimes I win, sometimes I don't and that's what I love about this art. To sum it up, photography and I are inseparable. "








1 comment:

  1. Hey Sri,

    So nice to see you on this blog! You definitely have an artistic instinct!

    ReplyDelete