Friday, November 26, 2010

Introducing Om and Yoga series



Visit following URL for details of this artwork: http://www.etsy.com/listing/63047183/circular-om-aum-original-handmade

I had been away from my blog for a while however work was not stopped, as far Creations - The Art Shop goes. I continued listing new items and the shop artworks got picked on loads of etsy treasury several times, be it photo art, be it lord Ganesha paintings or alike. I am really thankful to all those innovative people created these treasuries with what an amazing themses.

Now you will see a new set of section on my shop, it is one of my favourite topics- Yoga and related which includes Om series as well. Father has drawn beautiful sets of Om paintings and there is a lot to add. I have been Yoga practitioner myself since childhood and am totally fond of its benefits. Would love to bring those to viewers and shoppers in most meaningful ways. Watch on..here is a glimpse of the few items added..

No comments:

Post a Comment