Thursday, October 1, 2009

Listed On Etsy Treasury For The First Time

Very are happy to announce that our painting http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21600099 was selected for Treasury on etsy (by member: FlashForward). It was a day of dance indeed for us. At first I was confused as to what it means to be listed there. Perhaps I had not researched etsy on that front much. Basically it's member curated gallery of etsy. This particular item is indeed a very refreshing dancing scene of Warli people. My father was excited too to hear this. The next day 4 of our paintings for sold as well. All this is making me feel so fulfilled with joy and sense of responsibility that I am required to do better work on my etsy shop and in general to promote our art in the world of art-lovers. Thanks for all the love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment