Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sale Sale And Sale

Sorry readers I haven't been up to date with my blog. I have been in the midst of shifting base from Australia to India. Finally done. As far as Creations, our art shop goes, it will work even better since me and dad can work even closely. I can visit him and discuss new ideas for the shop in person. And yes, in the meantime I must admit I have mainly been renewling the listed items and /or putting up items on sale and further sale. This is the final sale we have going on at the moment. Also father is working on some new set of paintings which I will blog on with greater details shortly. We realize that we need to put up more of abstract paintings as well. Let's see how the shop remake goes. Till the next news, bye bye and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment